Elvis Presley made a big comeback Sunday at Garden Grove.
Well, it wasn’t exactly the King of Rock and Roll himself, but hundreds of fans of the Tupelo Man gathered on the historic Main Street for the 21st Annual Elvis Festival.
In addition to many Elvis tribute artists, there was a giant balloon Elvis (courtesy of Happiness… is a Balloon shop on Main), a classic Cadillac car show, Elvis on stilts, many stalls featuring Elvis memorabilia and a variety of food and other goodies.
The event was called “Change of Habit” and was sponsored by:
- Fairhaven and Diamond & Shannon Mortuar Memorial
- Happiness … is a balloon
- Jill Lloyd & Associates
- Garden Grove Community Foundation
- Garden Grove Downtown Business Center
- Azteca restaurant and lounge
- Louie on Main
- Phin smith
- E Pastry & Coffee
- Coastal Community College
- Concorde Career College
- Ric and Susan Lerma
- Jim and Marilyn Tortolano
- SteelCraft • Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce • Republic Services • Weimer and Associates.