Featuring bestsellers like Mango Supreme Cake, Butter Mamon and Chicken Empanada, the new store marks 39e location in the United States
WEST COVINA, CA. , October 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Red Ribbon Bakery, Inc., the international bakery brand beloved for its unique line of delicious sweet and savory baked goods, will celebrate the opening of its first location in philadelphia cream on Saturday, October 15, 2022. Located at 2201 Cottman Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia, the new Red Ribbon will be conveniently located in the Great Northeast Plaza shopping center near the busy “Cottman and Bustleton” intersection. Red Ribbon’s highly anticipated arrival in Philadelphia marks the brand’s first-ever location in the state of pennsylvania and his 39e in the United States, as the bakery brand continues to expand its national presence.
Red Ribbon specializes in providing delicious, superior tasting baked goods that you won’t find anywhere else. While the bakery is best known for its beautifully made cakes – considered a special “must-have” celebration for many fans – Red Ribbon also offers a tantalizing range of sweet and savory pastries that are perfect for everyday snacking. For Philadelphians who are curious about trying Red Ribbon’s delights for the first time, here are some of the brand’s best-selling items that are sure to tempt your taste buds:
Cakes to share
- Supreme mango cake – The signature dessert that put the red ribbon on the map. Instantly recognized for its vibrant golden hues, it’s made with The Philippines’ best mangoes, considered the sweetest in the world. It features three layers of fluffy white chiffon cake filled with cream and golden mango icing; it is garnished with a generous amount of mango pieces and a maraschino cherry.
- Ube overload cake – This iconic Filipino confectionery is known for its striking purple color. The unique coloring comes from its star ingredient: genuine Philippine ube halaya (purple yam), a flavor that has grown in popularity in recent years. The cake is finished with beautiful rosettes of white cream frosting and bright purple ube cake crumbs.
- Caramel Yema cake – Perfect for those who love the sweetness of caramel combined with a bit of crunch, this Filipino favorite features a moist and moist white chiffon cake filled and topped with a yema (Filipino cream) caramel filling and finished with roasted cashews.
- butter mamma – This exquisite pastry offers the perfect combination of moist mousseline and 100% butter for a melt-in-your-mouth treat. Not too sweet and deliciously tender, it’s an all-time favorite of loyal Red Ribbon fans. Also available in Ube, Mocha and Cheesy flavors.
- Cheese Ensaimada – This pastry offers a soft, chewy bread topped with butter, sugar, and cheesy delights for the perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors.
- Chicken empanada – This savory pastry is generously filled with tender chicken and a unique blend of spices, fried until a crispy golden brown – a fan favorite.
Sweet Standouts for those craving chocolate:
- Black Forest Cake – This one is for chocolate addicts. Layers of liqueur-soaked chocolate cake, brimming with maraschino cherries and cream, rich chocolate shavings and chocolate shavings.
- Mocha flan – The perfect combination of cake and custard. This rich mocha mousseline cake is topped with a delicious creamy flan de leche.
- Crunchy Choco Mocha – Bursting with both chocolate and coffee flavors, this chocolate mousse cake is filled with honeycomb candy in every layer; finished with a rich mocha cream and topped with more honeycomb candy and chocolate shavings.
“We are thrilled to finally open our doors to the wonderful city of philadelphia creamwhere we look forward to serving both our loyal fans and newcomers with our special bakery brand,” said Agnes BrionsBusiness Unit Head, Red Ribbon Bakeshop, Inc. “As the city’s most culturally vibrant neighborhood, known for its diverse foodie scene, Northeast Philadelphia is the perfect place to attract new audiences who want to pleasure with something deliciously different, like our mouth-watering Mango Supreme Cake and our fondant Butter Mamon pastries.”
For those eager to check The new red ribbon philadelphia cream locationHere are the key details to know before you go:
- Address: 2201 Cottman Avenue, Suite 113, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152
- Located in the Great Northeast Plaza Mall
- Business hours: 9:00 a.m. – 9 p.m.seven days on seven
- Bakeshop offers café-style seating for those who want to enjoy their treats on the spot
- Online order channels: Red Ribbon ordering app (available on App Store and Google Play); the Red Ribbon Website; and the DoorDash delivery platform (activated a few days after opening).
To learn more about Red Ribbon, including its US locations, featured menu items, and nationwide shipping services, please visit redribbonbakeshop.com. Red Ribbon fans can follow @RedRibbonUSA on Facebook and @redribbonusa on Instagram for the latest news, including new products, upcoming store openings and special offers.
About Red Ribbon Bakery
Since its inception in 1979, Red Ribbon Bakeshop Inc. has become one of the largest and fastest growing bakeries in The Philippines. For the past 40 years, the brand has offered superior tasting cakes and pastries and has proven to be a staple for most Filipino families to mark every special occasion, celebration and milestone.
Today, the international bakery brand has over 500 total locations and more than 30 bakeries across the United States with locations in California, Nevada, Washington, Hawaii, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Texas, Illinoisand Florida. The Los Angeles Times twice cited the brand’s cakes as the “Best of LA” and Eater also named Red Ribbon Bakeshop one of the best restaurants for ube desserts in Vegas.
More recently, Red Ribbon entered the “Top 500 Chain Restaurants in the United States” list, which is published annually by Technomic, a leading foodservice research and consulting firm. Also, the red ribbon CaliforniaThe SGS manufacturing facility recently received its HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) certification from SGS, the global benchmark for quality and integrity. HACCP is an internationally recognized process control system that identifies where hazards can occur in the food production process and puts in place the safety measures that a facility must take to prevent the hazards from occurring.
About Jollibee Group
Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC, also known as Jollibee Group) is one of the fastest growing foodservice companies in the world. It operates in 34 countries, with more than 6,300 stores worldwide with branches in The Philippines, United States, Canada, the People’s Republic of China, UK, Italy, Spain, Vietnam, Brunei, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Panama, Malaysia, South Korea, Indiaand Australia.
Jollibee Group owns eight wholly owned brands (Jollibee, Chowking, GreenwichRed Ribbon, Mang Inasal, King Yonghe, Hong Zhuang Yuan, Smashburger); six franchise brands (Burger King, Panda Express, PHO24 and Yoshinoya in The Philippines; Dunkin’ and Tim Ho Wan in certain territories of China); 80% ownership of The Coffee Bean and tea leaf; 60% stake in the SuperFoods group which owns Highlands Coffee and PHO24; and 51% ownership of Milksha, a popular Taiwanese bubble tea brand.
Jollibee Group, through its subsidiary Jollibee Worldwide Pte. (JWPL) owns a 90% stake in Titan Dining LP, a private equity fund that ultimately owns the Tim Ho Wan brand. It also has a joint venture with THW Group to open and operate THW restaurants in mainland China. Jollibee Group also has a business venture with the award-winning chef Rick Bayless for Tortazo, a Mexican fast food company in United States.
Jollibee Group has been named The Philippines’ most admired company by the Asian Wall Street Journal for ten years. He was also honored as one of from Asia Fab 50 Companies and among the World’s Best Employers and World’s Best Women-Friendly Companies by Forbes. In 2020, Gallup awarded the Jollibee Group the Outstanding Workplace Award, making it the first Philippines-based company to receive this accolade.
Jollibee Group has developed brands that provide delicious dining experiences to customers around the world, bringing the joy of eating to everyone.
To learn more about the Jollibee Group, visit www.jolibeegroup.com
SOURCE Red Ribbon Bakery